Cycle Route – Malton – 27th March 2017
Distance: 27.7 Miles
Refreshments: Pubs in Kirby Misperton, Great Barugh, Normanby and Great Habton
Public toilets: In Malton
You can view an online map of this route here
1. Start at Malton Market Square
2. Turn left then immediately right on to the narrow lane, then track.
- After the bridge go straight ahead, and at the first fork bear right.
- Bear left past the barrier, then turn right along the second track. turn left at the road.
- Cross the River Rye and follow road signs to Kirby Misperton.
Go straight ahead at the roundabout and bear left past the pub.
Turn right a the T-junction (or left for short cut back to Malton).
Turn left across the river to Salton (or straight ahead for the pub)
Turn right in to the village, and then right again at the top past the pub.
Turn right to retrace your outwards route